Your home is most likely going to be the biggest asset that you own.
Choosing the right home can unlock an opportunity enjoy the lifestyle that you aspire to or could serve as a stepping stone to an investment portfolio.
Be prepared – doing your "due diligence" before you purchase will mean that your home can work for you.
- Speak to your financial adviser to assess your affordability criteria and find out the best loan for your circumstances.
- Highlight the locations, requirements and features that your ideal home could possess.
- Contact your Eview Area Manager who will keep you regularly informed on homes that may suit your requirements.
- When you find a home that suits your requirements, you will negotiate your price, terms and conditions with the Seller.
- Should you be successful in your purchase, you will need a legal representative (solicitor / conveyancer) to act on your behalf to settlement.
- Some purchasers choose to conduct building or pest inspections on their future homes. Ensure that you engage a registered building practitioner and a licensed pest inspector. Having a qualified person inspect your future home will safeguard you from inaccurate advice.
Your Eview Area Manager will be available from purchase to settlement to help you with any questions or queries that you may have throughout the purchase process.