Eview are proud to offer a complete service that extends well beyond the Sale of your home. Keeping stress to a minimum throughout the entire process is what we do best.
matters to attend.
We will take care of the following for you:
• Bank/receipt the purchaser’s deposit in our Trust Account.
• Forward copies of all relevant documentation to your solicitor/conveyancer.
• If a Section 27 Statement is provided by your solicitor/conveyancer, we will follow this through to enable an early release of the deposit monies to you, if possible.
• Liaise with you or your solicitor/ conveyancer in relation to settlement matters.
• Arrange the purchaser’s final inspection.
Upon written confirmation (from your solicitor/conveyancer) settlement has taken place, we will release the keys to the purchaser. If early release of the deposit has not been effected, we will immediately forward/deposit the balance of the purchase funds into your nominated bank account.
free advice 24/7.
Please call us for any helpful advice before during or after settlement. Our ‘clients for life’ philosophy acknowledges VIP treatment throughout the entire sales process.
having a garage sale?
Please let us organise at no cost:
• Pointer boards with time and address displayed for your garage sale day
• Local letterbox distribution to your surrounding area
• Free internet advertising, please see ‘Garage Sale’ secion.