We have a dedicated property management team ready to protect your asset ad maximise your income.
We thoroughly verify all prospective tenant information, and will ascertain all information given is true and correct.
We will ensure the tenants acknowledge their responsibilities and maintenance requirements.
We handle all necessary paperwork, and will
• prepare REIV approved lease documents
• prepare any special conditions upon your request
• complete a detailed condition report
• provide information for both tenants and landlords regarding their rights and responsibilities
• collect bond and complete the bond lodgement form, as required by the residential tenancies bond authority
• provide the local water company with tenant details to ensure usage charges are billed to the tenant.
Eview Real Estate Partners conduct regular routine inspections and provide you with detailed updated reports for peace of mind.
We are extremely thorough with our in-going condition reports. Before the tenant moves into the property, an extensive report will be completed. It will include photographs verifying the condition of the property prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
The report is then signed and acknowledged by the in-going tenant.
We will endeavor to ensure that payments are kept up to date at all times.
Should payments fall into arrears, we then recover payments in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation.
repairs and maintenance.
We can handle all repairs and maintenance requirements as per your instructions.
We will discuss options, and costs with you, prior to commencing any maintenance and repairs. In certain cases of emergency, under the residential tenancies act, certain repairs may need to be addressed immediately. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you where possible, but may need to act on your behalf. The limit for these urgent repairs is $1800. We can refer reputable, fully qualified trades people or use trades people as instructed. You have the option to take advantage of an annual smoke alarm maintenance service that we provide.
We collect rent on a monthly basis unless otherwise negotiated.
A fully itemised statement is forwarded to you each month and if requested, an annual statement is provided at the end of each financial year.
Copies of maintenance invoices are also provided for your income tax records.
We will automatically credit the monthly rental into a nominated bank account.
As a landlord you will be notified of impending lease expiries well before the expiry date. This will allow you ample time to offer a further lease term or issue instructions to vacate if necessary.
We will aim to make sure your tenants do not wish to vacate before the end of their lease, and all of their concerns are met and resolved.
We will encourage your tenants to extend their lease if your property is available beyond their contracted date.
If your tenant is planning to move on, we will
• let them know the level of care required when cleaning, before vacating
• recommend professional cleaners to assist with steam cleaning
• liaise with the vacating tenants to co-ordinate inspections for the prospective tenants
• conduct a thorough inspection to ensure the property is left as it was found with the exception of reasonable wear and tear.
• inspect the property before re-letting to see if any maintenance is needed
• organise for the bond to be returned to the tenant in accordance with the residential tenancies act.
the little extras.
Eview Real Estate Partners can save you time by paying the following expenses on your behalf
• council rates
• water rates, if applicable
• body corporate levies, if applicable
• any other property related charges.
They will be deducted from your monthly rental income.
Beware of cheap fees.
We are proud to be a family owned and operated business and are able to offer a professional service at a very competitive rate. We take the responsibility of maintaining your property as if it were our own, and view our landlords as ‘clients for life.’ Beware of discounted fees; far too often the promise of “fee saving” is often lost in poor management and loss of potential rental income.
Each new rental management is a celebration and it would be our privilege to manage your property.