The ideal place for luxury living walk to beach
Large enough to build your dream home or multiple units (S.T.C.A), this vacant parcel of land is approx. m2. Located in an ideal position within a charming and peaceful established neighbourhood, the property backs onto a recreation reserve and is literally only two minutes away from the Phillip Island Golf Course.
Whether you are looking for an island escape with weekend drives through the picturesque countryside or a place to build your dream home, you’ll find it here. The bustling and undeniably quaint seaside township of Cowes is just approx. a 5 min walk and has something for everyone, including major supermarkets, specialty stores and a wide variety of cafés and restaurants. While a casual stroll across the road, through the lane, you arrive at the quieter Cowes East Beach and Lovers Walk.
Perfect for all ages, the semi-fenced block is located right next to Dunsmore Park where you and your kids can hire a tennis court, dine at the Island Sporting Club Bistro, shoot hoops on the netball court, play football and cricket or walk the dogs on the sports oval. To top it all off, you can even stay healthy and active in the gym or relax and warm up in the therapeutic sauna at the Phillip Island Leisure Centre located at the rear of the park.
With local galleries, conservation and wildlife reserves, renowned fishing hot spots, world-class surf and swimming beaches all amidst the natural beauty of the Victorian countryside, you don’t need to wait any longer to be a part of all that Phillip Island has to offer.
• Located in Cowes, Phillip Island, less than 2 hour’s drive from
• Helipad and airport 15 mins away.
• Near level vacant land of approx. m2.
• Build your dream home or Multiple units (S.T.C.A).
• Ideal space for your dream family home or weekend escape.
• Close to the beach and Lovers Walk.
• Charming neighbourhood with quality homes and established
• Walking distance to the Cowes shops, cafés and restaurants.
• Two minutes from Phillip Island Golf Course and Ten Pin
Bowling & Entertainment Centre.
• A minute or two from the well-equipped Phillip Island Leisure
• Close to conservation and wildlife reserves, local galleries
• A short drive to popular wineries, cheese artisans and farm
• Sheltered swimming beaches, renowned fishing hot spots
and world class surfing.
photos are not actual views - area views
( advertised open is a guide only Call Agent to meet on site)