Some call it “The White House”, some call it the “Gone with The Wind house”, some say it reminds them of a “dolls house” and others say it reminds them of “Anne of Green Gables”, no matter what our frame of reference …. locals all know 70 Derinya Drive Frankston South.
Up for sale for the very first time this all original immaculately maintained home is ready for a new family to move in and make it their own. Located right in the heart of Frankston High School Zone on a magic 2716m2 (approx.) allotment the location is hard to beat, especially if you have school aged children!
Regal from the front, side and behind…first impressions are certainly pleasing! With plenty of off street parking you will be the envy of all your friends.
Step inside and it feels like you are stepping back in time with:
- Double Entrance doors opening into a formal entry complete with huge chandelier
- Spacious formal lounge offering plenty of natural lights, French doors leading out to the courtyard
- Dining room with servery from the kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen looking out over the rear garden
- Kitchen/Meals/family room offer potential to open-up and create an amazing space
- Double lock-up garage under roof line with internal access to home
- Downstairs powder room with shower
Upstairs you will find:
- Master bedroom with semi- ensuite and walk-in-robe
- 3 more generous bedrooms all with built in robes
The land is almost flat, on a corner, with the home in central position leaving plenty of room around it for the kids to play, or to extend in the future (subject to council approval). 70 Derinya Drive Frankston South can be moved into right now and updated in the future. Don’t miss out contact Janice today on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.