Very rarely will you come across a property with all the quality and space one requires. Finished with style and positioned in a sought-after location, this fine Townhouse will excite AND delight. Within walking distance to station, shops and schools this home will not last long…. Call us today to inspect.
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse built in 2009 approx
- Land size 227m2 approx. Building size of 16s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- KITCHEN: laminated cabinetry & benchtops, 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry and polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOMS: 900mm shower with separate bath, combined toilet, single vanity, plenty of cupboard space, fan and floor to ceiling tiles
- POWDER ROOM: Toilet with single vanity and floor to half wall tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate European style laundry with single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating with spilt system cooling
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco landscaped area with garden beds, lawn, water tank and colourbond fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Intercom, vertical blinds, downlights, high ceilings, timber stair-case, gas HWS
- PARKING: Single remote garage with internal and external access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $430 - $460 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Located near Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60 days
Perfect home to suit all in a prime location, this won’t last long therefore contact Claudio or William today.
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064