This home is one in a million! Combining original family living with all the features you have dreamed about. The outdoor decking entertainment area with a Jacuzzi is the answer to all your winter and summer night activities! Surprisingly spacious and versatile, this home combines an extended floor plan with an extensive list of features. This really is a fabulous all-seasons entertaining home waiting for you…!
- Weatherboard home built in the 1977 followed by a full renovation in 2013.
- Land size 718m2 approx. Building size of 14 s/q approx. with potential to extend (STCA)
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry, laminate benchtops, 900mm Schweigen range-hood, 900mm Blanco S/S 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, double sink, pantry, Bosch S/S dishwasher, plenty of pantry space throughout the whole kitchen, Linoleum floors throughout kitchen.
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with linoleum floors.
- LIVING: Separate living area with gas wall heater, Fujitsu split system and floorboards.
- BEDROOMS: Main bedroom includes built in robes, a Fujitsu split system & floorboards. Second bedroom includes built in robes with floorboards.
- MAIN BATHROOM: Main bathroom includes 1200mm shower, separate bath, single vanity, 3-in-1 & tiled flooring.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with external access, built in cupboards, single trough and plenty of bench space.
- HEAT/COOL: Gas wall heater as well as 3 Fujitsu split systems throughout the home.
- OUTDOORS: Large lock up garage/ retreat with capacity to become a home office or additional bedroom, additional lock up tool shed, 10,000L water tank with pump, outdoor entertainment area with decking, deluxe outdoor jacuzzi surrounded in decking and 4 large raised garden beds.
- ADDITIONAL: Led downlights throughout the home, alarm system, crimsafe security doors, double glazed windows throughout the whole home, 2 KW Solar Panel System including solar panels providing electricity for the home as well as separate solar panels for the hot water system, under house storage & access.
- PARKING: 1 Garage space as well as 3 driveway car spaces.
- POTENTIAL RENT: $470 - $550 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General Residential Zone – Schedule 1
- The property literally borders Oak Park (back fence is the border) and it is just a short stroll to Oak Park Station
- Located near Pascoe Vale Road Shopping Strip
- Easy walking distance to parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90 Days
Perfect for the first home buyer, down-sizer or investor, contact Marwan or Donna today. It won’t last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Donna Younis: 0407 665 087