Nestled behind a copse of gumtrees, only a few minutes from Cowes township, this bright and spacious 3-bedroom home on a private 4000sqm (approx.) block is ready and waiting for you to make it your very own.
Surrounded by trees, a fernery and an orchard, this lovely home invites you to relax within its tranquil setting with large light-filled spaces throughout. Double glass doors lead out to a spacious outdoor entertainment area adjacent to the fernery, adorned with succulents and a beautiful water feature. A cathedral ceiling spans the length of the open-plan living and dining area, and the modern kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench and cupboard space. The three generously sized bedrooms each feature built-in robes, with an ensuite adjoining the master. Additional features include a fire place, split system air-conditioning, a spacious bathroom with bath, large laundry, double lock-up garage, shed with a studio and two large rainwater tanks that water the flower beds, hot house and vegetable patch. Just a few steps from the front door is a gazebo with power and water, which overlooks a spectacular pond, a perfect setting for outdoor entertainment through all the seasons; your own personal oasis.
This home is a short distance from the central shopping precinct of Cowes where you will find the convenience of supermarkets, specialty shops and numerous restaurants and cafes. Access to Cowes beach is just at the end of the road. The beautiful Summerlands Peninusula, Penguin Parade and Cat Bay, part of the National Surfing Reserve, is only a 5-minute drive. The home is also close to the local primary school and Newhaven College. Such a beautiful and private property will not stay on the market for long. We invite you to book your inspection today.
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins and lush carpets.
• Bright and inviting open-plan living and dining room with fireplace.
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Gazebo overlooking a tranquil pond.
• Private block of approx. 4000 sqm.
• Charming courtyard with fernery and water feature.
• Shed with adjoining studio/study.
• Vegetable garden, orchard and hot house.
• Close to fantastic restaurants, shops and cafés.
• Walking distance to the beach and convenient to schools.
• Minutes from local buses and tourist attractions.