Beyond the statement entrance and endless features, is this truly amazing home in one of Narre Warren South's most growing and sought-after areas. Spacious living, prime location and a well-designed floorplan are just some words that describe this lovely home.
The list of features is endless and includes:
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus a study
• A generously sized master bedroom with its own split-system air conditioning, ensuite and large walk-in-robe
• Large living zone fitted with projector creating the perfect scene for family movie nights
• Grand open plan kitchen fitted with new stainless steel appliances inluding dishwasher and oven, and ample bench and cupboard space
• Kitchen adjoins large dining/meals area
• Split-system air conditioning in family room and ducted heating throughout
• Securing your family and property is an alarm system
• Large backyard with low maintenance gardens with plenty of space for children to play
• Outdoor retractable awning for those sunny days
• Double lock up garage with drive thru access to backyard offering space for caravan or trailer parking
A brilliant lifestyle choice, in a quiet and leafy court location. Leave the car keys on the bench and enjoy the easy walk to Strathaird Primary School or within a ten-minute drive is Trinity Catholic Primary School, Waverley Christian College and Narre Warren South P-12 College. You have the option of Amberly Park Shopping Centre, the newly refurbished Casey Central Shopping Centre and the mother of all shopping centre's Westfield Fountain Gate. Access to the M1 Freeway is quick and easy.
Being perfectly set up for a family and positioned for convenience, this property makes for a fantastic investment property. Research shows that similar properties are returning a rental income between $420-$430 per week.
Similar properties in the area have been selling in only 7 days! Don't miss the first Open for Inspection this weekend! See you there!