***** AS BLACKWOOD PLACE HAS RECENTLY BEEN NAMED IT DOES NOT APPEAR ON ANY GOOGLE MAPS OR SAT NAVS. DIRECTIONS ARE HEAD EAST ON WATERFALL GULLY RD AND TURN RIGHT ON BAYVIEW AVE [NOT BAYVIEW RD] AND BLACKWOOD PLACE IS FIRST ON RIGHT *****
Capitalise on a highly-sought after location in the middle of the Mornington Peninsula. Completed in 2017, this 3-bedroom unit in Rosebud is walking distance to local shops and a brisk walk to bay and surf beaches. Marvel at the views of Arthurs Seat from the living room and outdoor entertaining deck or step out and enjoy the Peninsula lifestyle.
Meeting the demands of contemporary lifestyles with the low-maintenance floorplan and outdoor living with plenty of room for a kitchen garden. A classic colour scheme has been deployed throughout to easily accommodate almost any interior design aesthetic.
The master bedroom features an over-sized walk-through robe finished with quality cabinetry whilst the ensuite boasts plenty of natural light. Two further bedrooms are secluded beside the open plan living with a family bathroom and separate WC. Warm carpeting underfoot in the bedrooms provides a luxurious counterpoint to the timber floors throughout the entrance and living zone.
The gourmet kitchen comprises stainless steel appliances and light coloured stone benchtops that form an easy relationship with the muted grey splashbacks. Soft closures and space for an over-sized refrigerator have also been incorporated.
Designed by a renowned local builder, the home uses passive light to warm in winter and keep the home cool in summer, whilst a split system and ducted heat will address the most extreme weather days. A double lock up garage accesses both the home and rear deck with plentiful off-street parking available.
Begin your home ownership journey or invest in the future with a home designed for easy living nestled within the heart of the Mornington Peninsula. Call Ross Baron today to arrange your inspection.
• Constructed by renowned local builder with 5 year’s insurance guaranteed
• Centrally-located to beaches, shops & lifestyle options
• Secure, peaceful location
• Light-filled open plan living
• Kitchen with S/S appliances & stone benchtops
• Open plan living with views of Arthurs Seat
• Master with walk-though robe & en suite
• 2 bedrooms flank a family bathroom & separate WC
• Outdoor living or entertaining with room for a kitchen garden
• Laundry with garden access
• Remote DLUG with home & rear access
• Gas ducted heating & split system cooling
• Continuous hot water & 2,000 litre water tank
• Ample off-street parking
• Leisurely drive to Melbourne & all points on the Peninsula