Dreaming of the convenience of city living, but want the safety of an award winning master planned community? What if I told you, I have the home that has the best of both worlds and is ultra luxurious too?
Welcome home to 11 Staten Street!!!
Custom designed with considerable thought, the owners of this home love all of its features, but their favourites include:
• the location – across from a park and so close to the shopping centre and restaurants
• the ample storage throughout that includes a large walk-in pantry, extra-large linen, under stair storage plus 8 further storage cupboards
• the low maintenance living that their home provides – so nice to just come home, kick the shoes off and head out back to enjoy the inground swimming pool or spa, with a lovely glass of bubbly, to toast the end the day.
Located in the convenient MODE estate, the home boasts a timeless elegance and is meticulously cared for. You feel the beauty and the warmth of the home as soon as you step in through the front doors.
On the lower level you will find:
• office/study well away from the living areas for any business or student needs
• spacious media room for those Netflix lovers
• well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, twin ovens, 2 drawer dishwasher, induction cooktop PLUS a large walk-in pantry to support the chef’s needs
• the open plan living / dining is so airy and bright and looks immediately out onto the outdoor entertainment area – it really lives up to the indoor/outdoor Queensland lifestyle
• the inviting heated magna swimming pool and spa
• powder room with outdoor shower
Upstairs will delight you even more with:
• spacious master bedroom that has been designed with ultimate luxury in mind – featuring a gorgeous ensuite and oversized fully fitted WIR, that can hold quite a few ball gowns and suits
• three further queen size bedrooms finished with the same care and love as the rest of the house
• kids retreat or parents retreat - when you just want some time to yourself
• a deluxe family bathroom that includes a free-standing bath tub and oversized shower
There is still so much the home has to offer - from the generous 8.5 ft. ceilings, the 8 ft. internal doors, ducted air-conditioning, solar power, video intercom, stone benchtops throughout, plantation shutters, NBN connection, Cat 6 NBN hard wired to all rooms, dual gas instantaneous hot water systems …. the list is too long to mention, it needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Your search is over! Call me to view now!