About Kerrie Ford
Specialty Suburb: Traralgon
Kerrie has established herself as one of Gippsland’s most successful real estate professionals.
As the Director of Kerrie Ford Property, Kerrie is credited with over 25 years’ experience in real estate, her strong work ethic, eye for detail and honed negotiation skills have earned her an enviable reputation for providing outstanding customer service and has resulted in a long list of sales, repeat business & referrals.
Local knowledge, professional expertise and a long connection to the Gippsland area strengthens Kerrie’s refreshingly honest & personalized approach to sales.
“My passion for negotiating successful results and achieving positive outcomes for my clients is as strong as my first day in real estate and continues to provide me with immense satisfaction every day, being entrusted to sell a property is a great privilege”What the clients say….
- Kerrie worked hard to get our property sold and was fantastic at keeping us updated along the way
- Kerrie showed commitment and care in both advising and selling our property.
- Following my mother’s previous excellent experience with using Kerrie to sell her property, it seemed an obvious choice to put the sale of our property in Kerrie’s hands. We were not disappointed.
- Very professional and caring, will & would recommend to others
- Kerrie was fantastic to deal with and extremely efficient
- We have used Kerrie as an agent to both buy & sell. We found her to be a real asset in both situations
- Bronze Pin Winner
- July – September 2021 Ruby Award Winner
- April – June 2021 Diamond Award Winner
- January – March 2021 Diamond Award Winner
Meet the Team
Passionate about people & property
Every home owner wants to know…
Get a detailed snapshot of your property value in today’s market from Kerrie
Local knowledge, insights & how-tos.